Saturday, November 12, 2011

4 years ago...


4 years ago I was released from severing an 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Oregon Portland Mission. The decision I made to serve a mission was the best decision I ever made and mapped out my life as I know it today. I have been able to accomplish a lot within those four years of being home, but my love for the people I served in Portland hasn't dwindled. I'm truly greatful for the oppertunity I had 4 years ago to serve in Portland. I love that Kevin and I both can not only relate to each others mission experience, as we both served in Portland, but I'm grateful that we sat the example of serving missions for Luke and our future children. Portland Oregon will always hold a special place in the hearts of our household. Miss you Portland and more importantly the people of Portland! (picture taken in my last area of Forest Grove, OR-can't beat Portland in the fall.)

No comments:

Post a Comment