Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break 2014!

Kevin and I were counting down the days for Spring Break this year, we both had the week off- which meant we actually got to spend time as a family!
Kevin surprised me with a Spa Day in Denver, complete with prenatal massage, facial, and a pedicure. We left Laramie super early and all I was told is that we had to be in Denver by 9am. When we got into Denver we pulled up to this beautiful Victorian House- The Woodhouse Spa.
I was really thankful that Kevin had thought of this surprise for me. While I enjoyed 3 hours of pampering, Kevin and Luke went to a nearby park and had some quality Luke and Daddy time playing.
We then met up for lunch and had a fun day exploring Downtown Denver.
Although we didn't take any exciting trips over Spring Break- we had some quality family time which was much needed with our crazy schedules. It was a blast watching Luke and Kevin play "super heros" and run around the house shooting "nerf" guns at each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment