Friday, August 29, 2014

Family of Four

On July 25, 2014 at 11:22 am we welcomed  Eliza Hope Bias into our family! Everything went very smoothly! We arrived at the hospital at 8:30am and got hooked up to everything and just waited for my doctor to arrive. I walked into surgery and was given the drugs and within  10 mins I was holding little miss Eliza! She was 7 lbs 9oz and 19 in of pure beauty with TONS of dark hair!
After being recovery for about an nourish my parents came and brought Luke to meet his new sister!  His first reaction to her was "she's red"- gotta love the honesty of a 3 yr old.  Luke was a great big brother and wanted to hold little Eliza. 
After being in the hospital for 2 days i was ready to go home! I loved the staff at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, but I was ready to be in my own bed to heal. The doctors ok'd both Eliza and myself and we were able to go home a day early than expected! 

1 comment: