Friday, April 10, 2015

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

After a week in California away from Kevin and Luke- I couldn't wait to see them! We decided I would fly with Eliza to Utah and Kevin and Luke would make the 6 hr drive from Laramie to meet me there and we'd enjoy a weekend together as a family in Salt Lake. I  was greeted at the airport with Luke giving me the biggest hug- Kevin gave me one too. I missed those two!
We started our weekend off by visiting with our Mission President, his wife and some of the missionaries we served with over 5 years ago! Crazy how time flys! It was great playing catch up and introducing our family to everyone.
On Saturday we had lunch with one of my good friends from when I lived out there and then headed to Temple Square for the evening. We went to The Rooftop Restaurant where we had an amazing dinner buffet and an even more amazing view of Temple Square and of Downtown Salt Lake City. it was Kevin and the kiddos first trip to Temple Square- it was a beautiful night to walk around the grounds, spend time together after a week apart, and see all the beautiful flowers.
It was a great weekend spent together- we hope to have more weekend get aways soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment