Sunday, February 28, 2016

Road Trippin'



My parents who live about 6 hrs away were finally in Wyoming for the first time in 3 years for Christmas in 2015, so of course we decided to drive out to Dubois and spend it with them and my Papa Don. 
There were a few things that had to be accomplished before heading out for our Christmas vacation... number one, was a must for Kevin...seeing the newest Star Wars movie...on opening day of course ;) I will say I was actually very impressed with the movie- and Im not a Star Wars or sci-fi fan. 
Next on the check list, packing. Packing with a toddler always comes with its challenges- everything i put in a suitcase, Eliza will take out- or put random things in it when Im not looking. We also had the challenge of fitting all the gifts, suitcases, 2 dogs ( ours and my parents that we were pet sitting) and all four our selves into the car...Kevin should go the olympics for packing. 
We finally were off to Grandmas house, traveling thru Wyoming is one of my favorite things. You can truly see the beauty of God all around you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment