Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Where Did the Last 5 Years Go!?

Luke turned 5, yup- F I V E  on January 25th! I can't believe he's going to be going into kindergarten in the fall?!? I remember when he was born and I would always get told "enjoy it, it goes by too fast!"  Though there are a few days that contradict that statement- for the most part its soon true! I don't know where my little chubby 9lb'er went. Luke is my little man, he's crazy OBSESSED with cars- can tell you what brand of car is sitting in a parking lot, he's LOVES being a big brother and playing with his sister, enjoys learning mechanically how things work, always wants to help, is a social butterfly, loves going to preschool everyday, is the class clown, and ALWAYS makes others smile. I love my Luke, Im so grateful and lucky to be called his mom!
 When I asked Luke what kind of party he wanted- he replied "camping party." I was super excited, its hard to to have parties in Laramie at the end of January- so something I could do with stuff we already had PLUS do indoors- I'm in!
Luke loved every bit of his camping party- we had the tent set up, did fun crafts, and of course a yummy log stump cake. Luke had a blast with all of his friends. Thanks to all of those who made him the happiest 5 year old!


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment