Saturday, July 9, 2011

Muhlenkamp Reunion & 4th of July Wyoming Style...


Its been two years since the Muhlenkamp family has gotten together and a lot has happened for all of us in those two years, for myself alone...I've moved to Arizona, met and married my hubby and can't forget the other big event in my life...gave birth to our wonderful Luke.
It was great to catch up with those who came and to introduce Kevin and Luke to those who haven't met my two men in my life. We had the reunion during 4th of July weekend in Dubois, Wyoming at my parents cabin. It was weekend of catching up, marshmallow gun fights, water balloon wars, snowball fights, the Dubois parade, fireworks, oh and lots and lots of yummy food.





Because Kevin and I have been so busy with work, school and Luke we decided to take advantage of this trip. We made the journey in two days to Dubois-stopping for a night in Provo,Ut. We will have spent a total of 3 weeks away from the blazing Arizona heat to enjoy time with my parents as well as my brothers family who have also taken advantage of the reunion as an extended Vacay. I'm sure I will post more of our Wyoming adventures in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment