Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lukes 1st Christmas

This Christmas was too much fun! Luke made this year a blast! We ended up having to take a break opening presents due to Luke getting sooo excited that he was in need of a nap. Santa brought him a tractor that he loves-woo hoo! Kevin and I also had a wonderful Christmas -Santa brought Kevin a nice watch and myself the Cricut Cake Machine. As a family we joined the rest of the "cool kids" and got an IPad that is being enjoyed by all!
Kevin made a wonderful breakfast and we had our friend Brandon join us for breakfast and opening presents. It was a wonderful day! I don't think I could have asked for better Christmas!






1 comment:

  1. oh man, I love his smile! too cute! Just wait till he actually understands what presents are, then its even more fun to see their excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete