Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Daddy of Them All"

They call it the "Daddy of Them All!" Cheyenne days is just that defiantly hold up its reputation, we've been able to go for a couple of the CFD celebrations while living here and every time its more fun as the last! Our first CFD event this year was going the Thunderbirds Air Show. This show features the best 6 piolets from the US Airforce doing all the tricks in these sober fast, and LOUD planes. My parents always join us for CFD, which is always great. I love seeing my kids with their "Nana and Grandpa," they have a special bond-especially Luke and Grandpa.
We then left Eliza with a babysitter for couple nights and hit up two of the CFD concerts- Alabama and Toby Keith. Luke had fun dancing and sing all the pyro affects! As well as I must say my little man makes the CUTEST cowboy!









No comments:

Post a Comment