Sunday, March 18, 2012

BIG BOY!

Luke took his FIRST steps! We were both super lucky to witness Luke waddle through his first 4 steps as we were picking a movie for our movie night. I've been trying super hard to get him walking on camera like any other proud parent- however Luke refuses to walk to when the camera is rolling, so like also like any other proud parent I've been making sure he doesn't know I'm recording him. With the trickery of recording him comes the lack of a decent video-my apologies. Hopefully I will get one soon that will be blog-worthy.
I can't believe how big Luke is getting! He has 4 teeth -2 top, 2 bottom and another one on its way on the top. He's eating normal food-the only thing he isnt a fan of is tuna. He's such a fun little guy, I love how excited he gets with such simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment