Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Ride

After much deliberation and test drives...Kevin and I took our Audi Allroad and Kevin's Ram 3500 and traded them in for one muti- purpose vehicle that is functional, updated, safe, and of course family friendly. We chose the 2012 Dodge Durango Citadel because its ability to handle its own in the snow with the AWD and V8. We were also very pleased with still having the ability to towe if needs be as well as fit our growing family as it seats 7 (yes, that means that #2 will eventually come along).
We love all the high-tech features that are new to us as this is our first BRAND NEW car together. The Adaptive Cruse Control, blind spot indicators, back up camera and senors really make the transition from driving a sedan to a bigger SUV very smooth. I think Kevin's favorite feature is the "cooled" seats. I will admit having cooled seats especially in Arizona is a great selling point, we'll see if he's still as big of a fan of them when we move to Wyoming. I would have to say my favorite feature is the remote start. It will defiantly come in handy! All in all we are very excited and proud to have our first "grown up" vehicle.




1 comment:

  1. Way cute vehicle guys!! Love it! We are looking for something bigger, and a Durango was one of our options. (I think you just sold me!) :)

    ReplyDelete