Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beauty is Pain

Growing up I always heard my older sister and mom state "beauty is pain." For me, I never realized the truth to the statement until I was teenage and got convinced to "let" my sister pluck my eyebrows for the first time.
For Eliza, she met that statement full on when took her to get her ears pierced. Now, I had gone with my sister-in-law to pierce my nieces' ears, so I knew what we in for with Eliza-Kevin, not so much.
Since Kevin and Eliza have a special bond  I want him to hold her-as well as I did't want to be the bad guy ; ) Both Eliza and Kevin did great! I think Eliza cried longer and louder for her 2 month shots than the actually ear piercing.


Some might not agree with us getting Eliza's ears pierced so young but, for my side of the family its a tradition as well as they don't remember the experience as they get older.
I will say- I love seeing Eliza with a little bit of sparkle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment