Sunday, November 2, 2014

P is for Preschool

Luke is now 3.5 years old and after doing much research I decided to start a preschool instead of enrolling him into one of the preschools in town. Now, those who really know me know what a daunting task this is for me to undertake do to the fact that: 1) I don't know the first think about teaching and 2) toddlers and I don't get a long- unless its my toddler. Well, thanks to a fully-equpt program on-line and some awesome moms the daunting-ness of having a preschool in our house 2 times a week has become a great thing for Luke, myself, and (hopefully) the other kids.
We have about 6 kids in the preschool right now and the kids are actually learning-WOO HOO!!! As I said we host the preschool 2x's/week here at the house in our basement, each mom takes a turn teaching-so its been a great start and the kids seem to love it!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I am so glad you are enjoying it and that its going so well! :) And what a great use of your basement space!

    ReplyDelete