Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sweet Moments of Pure Bliss

Luke is such a great big brother to Eliza! I love seeing the tender acts of love he expresses to Eliza, and because I know that sadly those tender acts won't last for the entirety of their brother-sister relationship- I have dedicated this post to those sweet moments where the world is perfect in our home-even for just a small moment.
Luke loves trying to help with Eliza-whether its "reading" her a story, playing cars with her, giving Eliza her paci, or giving his sister sweet kisses-its these moments that would make any mom proud! I love hearing Luke say "Eliza's grumpy" every time she cries and how he talks to her in is own little baby voice. I was worried that Luke wouldn't take to Eliza when she was born and it melts my heart how much he truly loves her.
I hope to capture more sweet moments between these two sweet kiddos!




1 comment: