Thursday, January 3, 2013

A "Butt-Flap" Christmas

We hosted Christmas with my parents here at our house this year. We were excited to be somewhere where you could look out the window and it actually look like Christmas. We got a nice snow storm the week of Christmas-so we had our first "white Christmas."
As a tradition in my family my mom and I made a homemade Tamale dinner Christmas Eve and opened our matching Christmas Pjs. My parents went "all out" and got us ALL, yes even the men in the family, onesie Pjs from Yellowstone-with butt flaps-yes, you read correctly BUTT FLAPS!
It was hysterical to see us four adults come out one by one modeling our onesies! Luke won the prize for looking the cutest of course!
Christmas morning we woke up and had Kevin's yummy homemade Cinnamon Rolls and hot chocolate as we opened presents. I was spoiled AGAIN this year by Kevin-he remembered a beautiful painting of the LDS Salt Lake City temple that I fell in love with when were dating. I attempted to equally spoil him with some wood working tools he wanted.
The best part of Christmas morning by far was watching Luke light up with each gift he got- he for sure  got spoiled and loved it! Luke's favorite toy is anything with wheels- and he got plenty of new cars other wheeled objects of every sort!
All of us showing off our PJs
Luke is loving his new cars!

Testing out his new race track!
My beautiful picture!

Loving all his fun gifts

Kevin's wood working stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment